.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

About Me

Hello, and welcome to Miss Priss Morgan! I'm Morgan! I am a 20-something, single girl who is trying to figure it all out. Recently I decided that along with being a full time Pre-Med student, working part time, starting my own Photography business, and social responsibilities, I desperately needed something else on my plate.

I was looking for some cute snowboarding accessories this year and it's safe to say "this girl's got expensive taste."  I loved the look of these ear warmers, but I have panic attacks if I feel I'm over paying for something.  It's not that I'm "cheap" but in this recession, I'm well aware of my "poor college student" status.

I decided I would try to make these cute little ear warmers and I'm really happy with how they turned out.  If you like them, I've made them available to you, here, for only $10.00.  I think that is a bargain!  If you don't want to pay for it, check back, I may do a give-away.

Also, I have a lot more products coming soon.  But with school starting tomorrow I'll have to put them up gradually so as not to overwhelm myself.

Thanks for stopping by.

Morgan